Welcome to the "I Choose Me" Challenge!

I invite you to rest and reset with me, beautiful.

For 10 days starting January 27th 2024, our community will lock arms and support each other choosing ourselves.

Because we deserve it. Because patterns are hard to break on your own. Because self-kindness doesn’t come easily to everyone, and that’s okay.

Over the 10-days I will take you by the hand - and gently, together, we will shift you to a more self-loving and peaceful place.

You will uncover your inner saboteur, become empowered through new awareness and personalized tools, receive intuitive healing light and leave with a personal emotional restoration plan to keep it going.

Taking a step towards feeling lighter – together, is powerful.
My promise to you is that you will leave with clarity and hope for how to live with renewed enjoyment and vitality.

I created my 30-day “I choose me” journal and workbook on Amazon to support you during the challenge and continue afterwards, or you can play along with your own notepad.

How to sign up and readiness check- list  below.

Challenge Readiness Checklist:

• Click here to join our Facebook Group "Feminine Rising Community" (Not essential, as I'll be sending daily emails, but community experience is fun in there). 
  • Click here to order a copy of the 30-day “ I choose me’ journal that gently walks you through the daily steps to feeling and being at your best. (US amazon link).
  • Sign up below to receive email prompts and links with videos during the challenge.

...is my community’s rally cry – if you are new to me, let me explain why I am so passionate about it:

We are learning how to choose ourselves – together – with the understanding that each of us MUST rise to heal the collective feminine.

The current epidemic of exhausted and overwhelmed Goddesses is not okay.

This FREE challenge is for everyone, so feel free to invite an exhausted Sister and let's do this!

Welcome to the 
"I Choose Me" Challenge!

I invite you to rest and reset with me, beautiful.

For 10 days starting October 14th 2023, our community will lock arms and support each other choosing ourselves.

Because we deserve it. Because patterns are hard to break on your own. Because self-kindness doesn’t come easily to everyone, and that’s okay.

Over the 10-days I will take you by the hand - and gently, together, we will shift you to a more self-loving and peaceful place.

You will uncover your inner saboteur, become empowered through new awareness and personalized tools, receive intuitive healing light and leave with a personal emotional restoration plan to keep it going.

Taking a step towards feeling lighter – together, is powerful.
My promise to you is that you will leave with clarity and hope for how to live with renewed enjoyment and vitality.

I created my 30-day “I choose me” journal and workbook on Amazon to support you during the challenge and continue afterwards, or you can play along with your own notepad.

How to sign up and readiness check- list below.

Challenge Readiness Checklist:

• Click here to join our Facebook Group "Feminine Rising Community"
  • Click here to order a copy of the 30-day “ I choose me’ journal that gently walks you through the daily steps to feeling and being at your best. (US amazon link).
  • Sign up below to receive email prompts and links with videos during the challenge.

...is my community’s rally cry – if you are new to me, let me explain why I am so passionate about it:

We are learning how to choose ourselves – together – with the understanding that each of us MUST rise to heal the collective feminine.

The current epidemic of exhausted and overwhelmed Goddesses is not okay.

This FREE challenge is for everyone, so feel free to invite an exhausted Sister and let's do this!